What to help, but don’t have time or money to donate directly. Try the following9
Kroger Community Rewards
If you are a Kroger shopper you can link your rewards card to JCHS and Kroger will donate a portion of your purchases to us. This doesn’t impact any of your other Kroger rewards. The process is easy to complete and must be completed annually in April.
2. Click on Community then click Community rewards
2. Sign in or create an account (you will need your Kroger rewards card to create an account)
3. Enter the information for the Charity of Choice (JCHS)
4. Our organization number is 91137
The best thing about this is it does not take away from your kroger points or gas perks.
Cage Sponsorship Program
Have you heard about our Cage Sponsor Program? Cage sponsors are displayed on the kennel/cage and last one month, A cat cage can be sponsored for $25 and a dgog kennel is $50. It is a great way to pay it forward! You can sponsor a cage in “memory” of a lost pet, for someone’s birthday, or make it a monthly contribution. Just click our “Donation Now” button to the top right, and specify “Cage Sponsorship” in the text field. Or call the shelter and speak to someone who will help you.
Here is another great way to support JCHS and it only takes a moment of your time. Please follow the instructions to register. A percentage of all your purchases come to us. If you already have an Amazon account go to:
2. Sign into your amazon account or create one
3. Where it says pick your own charitable organization type Jefferson County Humane Society (Look for Steubenville, OH and select that one) Careful selecting there are many Jefferson County listings in other states.
4. That is it. If you did it correctly you will see Supporting Jefferson County Humane Society at the top of the page.